Life's plain..as plain as I won't like it to be. And I've turned to studying as a last resort so as not to be grounded on accounts of scoring sucky marks in eleventh class finals. Everything's as normal as ever, sudden paranoia, a tug from all that's inside, abrupt happiness, crazy delusions, unexplained rage, explained annoyance...none of these go. School's a little better than I thought and the time spent in commuting is worse than I could have imagined. And i seem to have achieved great skills at speaking matter-of-factly. I bet I shred a li'l part of my humor everyday!
Friends are troubled and I can't help. That is it for now.
Bis dann.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you help each one of them, by being in their lives. its not always important to make them smile but it is important they are you by their side when they need you and you are so perfect in this. and bring back the ":D" on your face..you completely deserve.
ReplyDeletenooo..its important to make them smile!!..sachi!! and meri grin..naayyy never:P:P
ReplyDelete